qiqitiqpuq

Walking the CBC picket line, and waiting for the snow to fly. You won't find any MP3's to download to your iPOD here. But you might come away with a craving for some raw caribou.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Current conditions

Ok. I give up. I'm pulling out my Canada Goose parka this morning.Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 9:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, here's an MP3 you could put up. How the heck do you pronounce " qiqitiqpuq"?

 
At 12:35 p.m., Blogger Cold Feet said...

Just make like you're clearing your throat every time you see a "q" and sound it out!

:)

 
At 5:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne:

I'm enjoying your blog. Good luck with the lockout and the weather. Please tell my friends in Iqaluit that I'm thinking of them.

Regards,
Laurence in Ottawa.

 
At 5:33 p.m., Blogger Cold Feet said...

Thanks Laurence!
I'll pass the message on -- I guess they're having a birthday bash for Joanna tonight.

 
At 6:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Recover files formatted disk Netedo ds case backpack Professional black jack table Figure chart forex farmers insurance http www.tennesseefarmers.com Protonix descripton Line x and jeep parts discount windsor pilates Digital cameras online store Pornstars with stds number one mp3 players

 
At 3:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home